Motor Tracking is dedicated software for tracking electric motors
at industrial sites. Its easy-to-use interface allows any employee
to record changes to motor location and to record maintenance
performed against any motor. Having a system anyone can use
means more information is available to everyone, enabling better
record and motor management.
SØNAR Motor Tracking combines easy graphical navigation
with powerful keyword searches to allow users to retrieve data
quickly and efficiently. Motor Tracking is dedicated to ensuring
that motor status and condition is known and available at all
times. A user can easily find where the motor is located, the
condition and location of its spares, its history, and any documents,
reports or pictures related to the motor or its maintenance.
- Reduce downtime by quickly locating spares
- Preserve your equipment investment by pre-planning
- Correct repetitive failure causes by reviewing
repair history by motor or location.
See the Motor Tracking
movie (3 Mb, requires Flash Plug-in)
- Track motors by serial number or location
- Track gear reducers and transmissions
- Search by motor number, station number, hp,
speed, voltage, etc.
- Export data to Excel for further analysis