Pump Tracking is dedicated software for tracking pumps at
industrial sites. Its easy-to-use interface allows any employee
to record pump maintenance activities, track pump and spare
parts locations, and analyze pump history. Having a system
anyone can use means more information is available to everyone,
enabling better record and pump management.
SØNAR Pump Tracking combines easy
graphical navigation with powerful keyword searches to allow
users to retrieve data quickly and efficiently. Pump Tracking
is dedicated to ensuring that pump status and condition is
known and available at all times. A user can easily find where
the pump is located, the condition and location of its spares,
its history, and any documents, reports or pictures related
to the pump or its maintenance.
- Reduce downtime by quickly locating spares
- Preserve your equipment investment by pre-planning
- Correct repetitive failure causes by reviewing
repair history by pump or location.
- Track pumps by location or pump number
- Track pump components and ancillary equipment
- Search by make, type, status, physical dimensions,
- Export data to Excel for further analysis