Valve Tracking is dedicated software for tracking valves at
industrial sites. Its easy-to-use interface allows any employee
to record valve maintenance activities, track valve and spare
parts locations, and analyze valve history. Having a system
anyone can use means more information is available to everyone,
enabling better record and motor management.
SØNAR Valve Tracking combines easy
graphical navigation with powerful keyword searches to allow
users to retrieve data quickly and efficiently. Valve Tracking
is dedicated to ensuring that valve status and condition is
known and available at all times. A user can easily find where
the valve is located, the condition and location of its spares,
its history, and any documents, reports or pictures related
to the valve or its maintenance.
- Reduce downtime by quickly locating spares
- Preserve your equipment investment by pre-planning
- Correct repetitive failure causes by reviewing
repair history by valve or location.
- Track valves by location, valve number, or
- Track bodies, actuators and positioners
- Search by make, type, status, physical dimensions,
- Export data to Excel for further analysis